March 30th, Berkeley Hall South Course, 10 am – 7 pm
• 10 am – Registration
• Noon – Shotgun start
Business gets done on the golf course, and there’s no better place to get together with the region’s leading professionals than the chamber’s Business Golf Classic. Held annually at one of the area’s exclusive private courses, this year’s host is the Berkeley Hall Club, a Tom Fazio designed course patterned after the classic designs of the 1920s and home of the USGA’s 2020 U.S. Women’s Mid-Amateur Championship. Join us for a fun shamble tournament with the backdrop of majestic live oaks and beautiful marshes along the Okatie River.
Price: $195 Golfer $780/team
50/50 Cash Raffle: 1 chance: $10; 3 chances: $20; 5 chances: $30
Pin Sponsor: $250
-Pin Flag Deadline Date: March 9 (3 weeks before event)
All players will receive:
• Box lunch
• Complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks during play
• Catered awards reception with heavy hors d’ oeurves and cash bar
• Opportunity to win the Hole in One, brought to you by Hilton Head BMW
• Longest drive, closest to the pin contests
• Mulligan package and 50/50 cash split available for purchase
Registration is now open. Click here to sign up now!