Sponsoring a chamber event or initiative is a great way to garner valuable exposure for your business. There are options for every size business, and many are customized for the unique needs of your business. Some sponsorship options include:
- Chamber Ball (late January or early February)
- Chamber Restaurant Week (February)
- Small Business Week (May)
- State of the Region (September or October)
- Taste of the Season (November)
- Business Golf Classic Tournaments (Spring & Fall)
- Executive Connection (Quarterly)
- Conversation + Cocktails (Monthly)
- Young Professional’s Group (Monthly)
- Small Business Seminars (Semi-Monthly)
- Power Hour Tele-Town Hall (Bi-Weekly)
- Adopt-A-Polling Place (Election Day)
- Monday Briefing and Lowcountry Business Connection
Contact Michelle Pivik via email at [email protected], or by phone 843-341-8362.
The Visitor & Convention Bureau is the designated marketing organization for Hilton Head Island, Bluffton & Daufuskie Island. Our advertising efforts are often visitors’ first touchpoint to our destination. Our advertising programs place your business front & center to those planning their next visit to the low country.
- Official Hilton Head Island and Bluffton Vacation Planners
- Co-operative opportunities.
- Social media.
- And much more!
If you are interested in advertising, contact Zack Shedd at [email protected].
Chamber Champions are an elite group of members whose additional investment in the chamber guarantees them exposure at all our events as well as seats to our signature events.