Sponsoring a chamber event or initiative is a great way to garner valuable exposure for your business. There are options for every size business, and many are customized for the unique needs of your business. Some sponsorship options include:
- Chamber Ball (late January or early February)
- Chamber Restaurant Week (February)
- Small Business Week (May)
- State of the Region (September or October)
- Taste of the Season (November)
- Business Golf Classic Tournaments (Spring & Fall)
- Executive Connection (Quarterly)
- Conversation + Cocktails (Monthly)
- Young Professional’s Group (Monthly)
- Small Business Seminars (Semi-Monthly)
- Power Hour Tele-Town Hall (Bi-Weekly)
- Adopt-A-Polling Place (Election Day)
- Monday Briefing and Lowcountry Business Connection
Want more information about sponsorship opportunities? Contact Cathy Havens at [email protected]
The Visitor & Convention Bureau is often visitors’ first touchpoint to Hilton Head Island and Bluffton. Placing your business in these publications - both web-based and print - gives you access to the 2.6 million visitors we welcome each year.
There are numerous opportunities for cooperative marketing including:
- Annual Official Vacation Planner, the primary visitor inquiry fulfillment piece.
- Online at hiltonheadisland.org.
- Co-operative print opportunities.
- Social media.
- And much more!
If you are interested in advertising, contact Zack Shedd at [email protected].
Chamber Champions are an elite group of members whose additional investment in the chamber guarantees them exposure at all our events as well as seats to our signature events.