You may be surprised to learn just how many privileges you’ll have access to when you join the Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce.
Along with the opportunity to network with other local entrepreneurs and business colleagues through our many events and seminars, you’ll receive invaluable exposure, information on the latest demographics and trends, and advice on a wide range of marketing strategies to help you grow your business.
Chamber Member Benefits Include:
- More than 80 networking events each year, including the annual Chamber Ball gala, our live Power Hour Tele-Town Hall with local and national thought leaders, Coffee Chat virtual networking, and so much more.
- Listing in the chamber website membership directory.
- Listing for tourism-related businesses on the destination website, hiltonheadisland.org, visited more than 2.5 million times last year.
- Listing for new members in the Lowcountry Business Connection bi-monthly e-newsletter and Monday Briefing email.
- Anniversary listing in the Lowcountry Business Connection bi-monthly e-newsletter.
- Recommendations for your business garnered from the destination and chamber websites as well as staff.
- Chamber-sponsored business announcements and ribbon cuttings, creating desirable publicity for your new business.
- Exposure to thousands of potential clients from listings in digital chamber publications and social media.
- Opportunities for exposure in the Hilton Head Island Official Vacation Planner, Lowcountry Business Connection and hiltonheadisland.org.
- Easy access to the latest demographics, tourism statistics and customized census information.
- Seminars on smart small business practices, including marketing, social media and streamlining.
- Guest speaker series featuring regional business leaders discussing the latest business trends.
- One-on-one meetings with SCORE business counselors in our chamber offices.
- Eligibility to participate in the chamber’s prestigious Leadership program.
- Eligibility to sit on the Bluffton Regional Business Council, Public Policy Committee and/or Business and Education Partnership Committee.
- Opportunity for professionals under 40 to participate in Young Professionals Group and networking events.
- Weekly Monday Briefing emails, Lowcountry Business Connection e-newsletter and chamber communications with chamber news, community announcements, events and more.
- Complimentary membership for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Eligibility to receive Small Business Week awards.
- Storefront and digital chamber member decal for your marketing materials.
- Discounted rate for chamber events and learning sessions.
- And more!