The Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Leadership program is supported by the tuition from participating students.
Each month, we offer the opportunity to reach up to 30 students and Board of Regents members during one of its day-long classes by sponsoring a luncheon.
- Company representatives will be invited to attend the luncheon and meet class members, board members and program guests.
- Company representatives will be allowed 5 minutes to “tell their story” to the class members of the meeting and special guests.
- Your name and logo will be on all class agendas and class materials for the day.
- Your representative (and a guest) will be invited to attend the Leadership graduation ceremony and reception following.
- Recognition for your company in the graduation printed program.
- Verbal Recognition from the podium at graduation. Typical attendance is 150 attendees.
- Your sponsorship may be tax-deductible.
Interested? Contact our VP of Public Policy & Programs Hannah Horne at [email protected].