HarbourSide III Property Owners Association
9 Harbourside Lane
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
About HarbourSide III Property Owners Association
The Epicenter of Hilton Head!
Comfortable, casual villas atop trendy shops and fun eateries right on the harbor. Enjoy access to three miles of private Palmetto Dunes Beach and exclusive use of our on-site pool. Seasonal free Dunes Buggy Shuttle service throughout Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour including Towne Center, Kroger, community parks, restaurants, boutiques and best of all, the BEACH!!
Every villa has a full kitchen, laundry machines, dining area, living room with a queen sleeper sofa, balcony and a master bedroom with a king bed.
Two-bedroom villas feature one additional guest bedroom with a set of twin beds.
Three-bedroom villas feature two additional guest bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with a queen bed.
Villas are furnished alike so you always know what to expect.
On-site management assures a higher level of service, proactive maintenance and a personal connection between staff, our owners and their vacation renters.
• Head EAST on Highway 278 toward the island. It's approximately 21 miles to the bridges that cross over to Hilton Head Island.
• Once you have crossed the bridges to the island, you have approximately 8 miles to drive to the main entrance of Shelter Cove Harbour.
• STAY ON BUSINESS 278 (right lanes) DO NOT GET ON CROSS ISLAND PKY
• As you are entering the Shelter Cove area, you will drive past the following landmarks on your right: The Plaza at Shelter Cove and Towne Centre at Shelter Cove.
• Once you have passed Towne Centre at Shelter Cove, get in the right lane. In 1/4 mile, you will be turning right at the traffic light into the main entrance to Shelter Cove Harbour. If you look to your left, you will see the main entrance to Palmetto Dunes Resort.
• TURN RIGHT INTO SHELTER COVE HARBOUR ON KING NEPTUNE WAY.
• AT THE STOP SIGN, TURN LEFT ONTO HARBOURSIDE LANE.
(Point of reference: At the stop sign you will see the King Neptune statue.)
• Continue around Harbourside Lane to Harbourside III and TURN RIGHT AT THE WROGHT IRON GATES.
Hours of Operation
Monday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Friday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday - CLOSED