Welcome Reception: 5 p.m.-8:30p.m. Thursday, September 28
Conference: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday, September 29
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
Early Bird: $89 (through Sept. 1)
Learn and be inspired with a variety of topics that cover personal and professional growth while engaging with your Lowcountry peers at the first-ever THRIVE: Lowcountry Women’s Conference.
Registration includes a welcome reception from 5-8:30pm, Thursday, September 28 at the Sonesta Resort.
Presented by SCORE and your chamber, the conference will feature a day full of thought-provoking keynote speakers and five break-out sessions with 20 topics to choose from. Join us the evening prior to the conference to network with attendees and speakers!
· Niki Scott, Executive Vice President at Suntrust Mortgage, Inc. - "How to Thrive"
· Heather Srulevich, CFO of Blue Cross-Blue Shield of South Carolina - "How Did I Get Here?"
· Diana Morrison, Owner of Advertising Specialty Services - "Catching Dreams"
· Elizabeth Skenes Millen, Founder, Owner and Publisher of Pink and Paisley Magazines, "Learn and Live: How to Keep Your Fire Burning to Achieve Your Dreams"
· More regional business and health leaders
Breakout sessions include:
· "Living a Longer, Healthier Life" with Dr. Laura Knobel
· "The Journey - A Story of Passion" with Shannon Pierce
· "How to Manage Your Business’ Reputation Using Social Media" with Cynthia Wright
· "Women and Investing: Own Your Financial Future" with Danielle Jeffcoat
· "Personality Styles: Can We All Get Along? Knowing Your Style Helps!" with Debbie Anderson
· "Aging Gracefully" with Dr. Audrey Klenke and Jennifer Burks
· "Beating the Clock - The Confessions of the Former Reigning Queen of Frantic" with Kathy Walters Burnsed
· "Finding your WHY, Then Taking ACTION" with Julie Maddox
· "Be a Problem (Ruffles Some Feathers)" with Ree Williams
· "Make a Statement - Build Your Brand" with Laurie Brown
· "Fitness IRL (In Real Life!)" with Tara Cooler
· "Correlation of Age to Investing Strategy" with Janet Williams
· "Thriving on Plants: Beating the Leading Causes of Death & Disease with Diet" with Carla Golden
· "Positive Differences" with Shannon Pierce
· "Adversity: Finding strength as a female when life throws enormous waves your way." with Sandy Johal
· "Limitless: Overcoming Beliefs That Hold You Back" with Omkari Williams
· "The Green for your Dream: How to Finance your Business" with Maryann Bastnagel
· "Build Your Posse" with Diana Morrison
· "Bringing Your Happy Mojo with You" with Tippy Amick
· "The Mindset Method: Achieve Your Own Version of a Happy Life" with Jackie Ruka
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thursday Reception Sponsor