Volunteer Coordinator - Part Time
Hilton Head Regional Habitat for Humanity
• Recruit, register and orient new volunteers • Coordinate existing volunteers for scheduled tasks and special projects • Manage the volunteer database and files • Track volunteer hours and oversee the volunteer appreciation program • Maintain communications with volunteers and potential volunteers regarding needs, opportunities and Habitat events via email, phone, volunteer fairs and group presentations • Coordinate visiting volunteer groups. This is a part-time position.
• Excellent interpersonal, as well as excellent oral and written communications skills
• Working experience with Google Drive and MS Word and Excel
• Experience with social media
• Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours