Medical Front Desk, Check Out
Hilton Head ENT
Hilton Head ENT has an immediate need for friendly, compassionate, and efficient Check Out Associates for our busy medical practice. As the first faces our patients and their families see when they enter the office, our Check Out Associates create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, and manage patient interactions with sensitivity and kindness. They are trusted with vital patient information, and are responsible for accurately entering all demographic and insurance details, collecting payments, scheduling appointments, scanning records, and above all, ensuring patients’ experience at Hilton Head ENT is a great one.
At least 1 year of previous customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional setting
· Polished, professional image
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, including compassion, tact, and the desire to help others
· High attention to detail and follow-through
· Computer literacy including strong typing/data entry skills (speed and accuracy)
· High School diploma, or GED (college strongly preferred)
· Some previous medical office experience is preferred
Hilton Head ENT offers competitive compensation, profit sharing, paid time off, and 401(k). Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD & STD Insurance, and other practice-specific perks are available after a waiting period.
Apply online at http://charlestonent.com/careers/. Or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $13-14Apply Online Here Apply By Email