AquaMobile Traveling Swim Instructor/Lifeguard
AquaMobile Swim School
AquaMobile Swim School is looking for experienced and qualified swimming instructors and lifeguards to teach private swim lessons at clients' home swimming pools and/or provide at-home event lifeguarding within their surrounding geographical area. We currently have part-time swim instructor and lifeguard positions available through the rest of the 2016 Spring/Summer season. We pay very competitive wages from $26-40/hr depending on level of swim experience and offer flexible hours as instructors work based on their own availability. Swim instructors and lifeguards will travel to clients' home swimming pools within the travel radius you indicate in Beaufort and surrounding areas. AquaMobile also serves cities in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, Washington, Colorado, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, & Ontario
- Minimum 2-3 years swim instructor experience
- CPR + First Aid Certification
- Reliable and ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Access to a car and swimming/lifeguarding/teaching equipment
- Lifeguarding certification needed for lifeguarding gigs
- Flexible hours: Teach as few or as many lessons as fit into your schedule
- Focus on the students: We handle the registration, billing, and marketing, leaving you to focus only on the lessons and your students!
- Competitive Wages: Earn $27+/HR + Bonuses!
Start Date: ASAPApply Online Here Apply By Email