Teller- Full Time
NBSC, a Division of Synovus Bank
Job Summary: Demonstrates passion for delighting the customer by living the Customer Covenant every day and providing the highest level of service (fairness, courtesy, respect, gratitude, accuracy, etc.) to each customer. Generally serves as the first point of contact to the customer. Conducts daily credit and debit transactions in compliance with bank policies and procedures. Identifies opportunities for cross-selling products and referring customers to other areas of the bank. Keeps proper cash supply on hand and prepares daily proof records while maintaining an acceptable difference record.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Proactively greets customers at teller station or designated greeter station within the branch.
Executes various customer transactions including but not limited to: receiving and paying out cash or other disbursements, cashing checks, accepting account deposits and withdrawals, accepting loan, credit card, utilities and other payments, issuing money orders, official and travelers' checks, and issuing and redeeming savings bonds.
-Demonstrates solid working knowledge of bank products and services.
-Demonstrates the ability to manage routine service issues independently.
-Demonstrates high level of accuracy and efficiency when conducting customer transactions.
-Maintains accurate records of all transactions; posts interest and balances as required.
-Actively promotes the banks' services and products, identifies opportunities for cross- selling, and directs customers to appropriate departments for specialized services.
-Understands the bank's security policies and procedures, assists in opening and closing procedures and maintaining codes, alarm function, cameras, cash controls and other opening / closing related activities.
-May process night deposits and ATM transactions.
-Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
-Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: Six (6) months customer service work experience, or completion of one (1) year of college/vocational school in lieu of work experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability and desire to establish rapport with customers
- Ability to read, perform basic math functions, follow written instructions and learn new information
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and other business equipment
- Careful attention to detail and ability to manage time
- Ability to stand on feet for a long period of time
Full Benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Vacation, Sick Time.
Candidates MUST apply online at www.synovus.com
Start Date: ASAPApply Online Here Apply By Email