Overview Personal clientele-selling, sales management, marketing, purchasing, staff training, creation and promotion of in-store events, bridal show management, and social media campaigns. Ideal candidate will have an "owners mindset". Working with owner on all aspects of operating, managing and marketing the business. Responsibilities • Prospecting marketing alliance partners on the phone and in-person to develop relationships for referrals and joint marketing events at the store and elsewhere. (i.e.: Hotels, Photographers, Wedding Planners, Florists, etc.) • Consulting with client to determine design/style preferences, budget, wedding date and location. • Retrieving gowns selected by brides from showroom/store room and moving them to dressing room. • Assisting brides in trying on the gowns they’ve selected and providing them with honest feedback. • Providing recommendations on gowns to meet brides desired requirements. • Providing recommendations on bridal accessories and other products to optimize sales. • Developing knowledge of bridal fashion styles, trends, designers, fit/alterations and more. • Maintaining quality visual appearance and cleanliness of store to company’s standards. • Displaying and selling merchandise based on store presentation and sales guidelines. • Managing staff, scheduling, inventory, purchasing, reordering, tagging, store displays, etc. • Processing sales for clients and working with owner to ensure gowns are ordered and available when needed • Answering phone calls, making appointments, following up with visitors and customers
• Bridal Gown / Wedding Industry or Fashion Sales Experience -
• Outgoing, friendly, caring, positive personality is essential. These traits must be authentic!
• Good work ethic – team player, punctual, self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a store team. Manager is expected to sell.
• Demonstrated sales skills and success in developing new business, clientele and achieving goals.
- Bilingual Preferred
Salary: Hourly PLUS commissionApply By Email