The North Face
Selling Supervisor Key Responsibilities: * Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company policies and procedures. * Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise. * Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals. * Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge. * Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager. * Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns. * Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals. * Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
* Years of Related Professional Experience: 1.
* High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent organizational skills Attention to detail
* Effective verbal and written communication skills Self-motivated
* Ability to train and delegate effectively
* Able to stand/walk for extended period of time
* Able to lift and move boxes and product within a restricted space Able to safely lift boxes up to 50 lbs
Start Date: 04/12/2017Apply By Email