Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
The North Face
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities: * Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service. * Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective. * Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program. * Contribute to the team's working environment by adhering to the company's policies and procedures. * Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store's staff and central staff. * Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards. * Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management. * Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed. * Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
* Years of Related Professional Experience: High School diploma or equivalent qualified candidates must possess at least one year of experience in a competitive retail sales environment.
* Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in individual sales.
* Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor activities.
* Accuracy in communication and if assigned to handle register transactions, and when completing inventory tasks.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
* The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch.
* The employee is occasionally be required to climb ladders and balance.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Start Date: 04/12/2017Apply By Email