Project Manager and Equipment Operator
American Paving Design
Equipment Operator/Project Manager Wanted for Bluffton, SC Hardscape Company.
We are looking for the right individual to join our team. The duties for this position include:
• Efficiently and correctly operate Bobcats, Skid steers as well as other manual hand tools
• Review job plans and specifications to oversee construction projects.
• Interpret and explain plans to sub-contractors and clients
• Confer with supervisory personnel to discuss work procedures, complaints and construction problems
• Investigate reports of damage at construction sites to ensure proper procedures are being carried out
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Conscious Judgment and Decision Making
• Using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Manage one’s own time and the time of others
• Knowledge of materials, machines, methods and tools involved in construction
• Knowledge of design techniques involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
Extensive knowledge of masonry and hardscape construction a must. Please do not apply to this job if you do not have 2-3 years of experience- in this specific field.
Please email your resume to: Nicole@americanpavingdesign.com
Start Date: ASAPApply By Email Call to Apply 843-706-7283