Member Services Associate
The Member Services Associate is a critical team player and important part of our ability to provide top level services and support to potential and existing members in the call center as well as interact socially during events, training, and day to day operations. A key to success for this staff position is to be positive attitude, accuracy and dedication to providing a high level of customer service. This position will start August 1st, 2016 Primary Responsibilities: • Respond to telephone and in-person inquires to provide appropriate and accurate information, investigating and correcting errors regarding accounts and basic technical support. • Call Center – Answer phone and email requests. • Responsible four (4) months a year for team leadership duties, including staff meetings and reporting. • Query and maintain data in various databases • Develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of current policies procedures, systems and services. • Maintain information in a CRM program – SALESFORCE • Provide general Technical Support for Smart Phone ekeys and KeyBoxes • Support the Front desk employee. Secondary Responsibilities • Set up services for Board of Trustee meetings and other meetings as needed. • Organize and process accurate and extensive digital paperwork for a number of departments. • Maintain detailed records of sales, accounts receivable and key issuance. • Process RMAs for keys and lockboxes; keep track of inventory. • Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS or other Associate degree Preferred.
• Two to four years of directly related experience.
• Experience with Matrix by Corelogic
• Competent in Microsoft office suite and CRM software.
• Basic Knowledge of Internet and networks (esp.SMTP/POP3/IMAP, DNS, HTML)
• Basic Knowledge of payment acceptance in QuickBooks.
• Familiarity with Real Estate practices and terminology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Includes communication via telephone.
• Detail oriented
• Able to type 30 or more words per minute.
• Adept at creating and maintaining accurate documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, problem solve, and provide quick and professional responses to variable circumstances.
• Strong abstract and concrete logical skills.
• Able to work autonomously or with a team atmosphere.
• Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Commitment to exceptional customer service.
• Comfortable with an evolving knowledge base as produce change and developments occur.
• Valid SC DL.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
• Strong business acumen and professional demeanor.
Salary: Dependent on ExperienceApply By Email Call to Apply 912-330-7210