Jr. Staff Accountant
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: This position is to provide accounting assistance to the Accounting Department. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Process accounts payable vendor invoices. 2. Post to General Ledger and make appropriate adjustments. 3. Bank reconciliations. 4. Assist with preparation of monthly/year end accounting records. 5. Complete account reconciliations. 6. Post payments to owner accounts in SPI. 7. Process credit card transactions and bank deposits.
1. High School diploma with some additional education in accounting, secretarial or computer field.
2. Several years of prior accounting experience (1-3 years).
3. Several years of prior experience with data entry (1-3 years).
4. Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
5. Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word and Excel. Excel skills must be at an advance level. Knowledge of Peachtree accounting software a plus.
6. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
7. Excellent organizational skills.
8. Excellent administrative skills (i.e., attention to detail, accurate data entry, takes appropriate initiative).
9. Good problem solving skills.
Go to www.coastalemployment.net to complete one of our online applications. Once you are done you can contact our office to talk to one of our Recruiters who will be able to assist you further.
Start Date: ASAP