Base Salary and Commission 4-5 days a week We are seeking a highly motivated experienced sales associate. As part of our sales team you must be able to exceed or meet company and personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid team and customer-centric focus. Sales Associates must be a team player, develop a strong industry, product and customer knowledge as well as have a strong understanding of the sales process.
• Able to initiate or demonstrate strong personal sales to function independently and as part of a team.
• Passion to turn prospects into customers and persistent determination with follow up
• Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
• Good organizational and excellent time management skills.
• Exceptional skills of customer service.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient level in computer skills.
• Able to decipher the customer’s needs/wants and clear their problems.
• Able to handle a hard multi-tasking environment.
• Willingness of working in a team of professionals.
• Maintain showroom with the highest level of scrutiny.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and accurately.
• Knowledge of interior / exterior design a plus
• Since our industry is unique, we prefer the candidate to have prior Outdoor/Indoor furniture sales experience and product knowledge, but not mandatory.
• Ability to work a flexible hours including Saturdays and holidays
• Ability to move furniture and accessories. Re-staging of showroom floor is a must and happens daily.
You will be required to complete a 30 day probationary period. We offer paid vacation after 1 year. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Salary: Base + Commission
Start Date: ASAPApply Online Here Apply By Email Call to Apply 843-837-4100