Donor Services Associate
Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
The Donor Services Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and for deepening relationships with new and existing Community Foundation donors. In this role, the Donor Services Associate position performs routine clerical and administrative tasks in support of these relationships and also for a wide range of Community Foundation development activities. These tasks include, but are not limited to: serving as the main liaison between a select portfolio of donors and the Community Foundation; performing assigned administrative tasks related to donor relationship management and engagement; assisting in development outreach efforts with constituent groups; and assisting with the work of various donor and development committees.
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Three or more years of experience with a financial, legal, or nonprofit organization preferred.
• Strong computer skills, including direct experience with database management, as well as standard Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Proven track record as a client relationship manager, utilizing the interpersonal skills necessary to guide and maintain effective working relationships.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, along with a proven record of thriving in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
• Extensive verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible and willingness to adjust activities and priorities, while taking on new responsibilities.
• Ability to perform responsibilities in a professional and confidential manner and to effectively represent the Community Foundation.
• Enjoys working independently and as part of a team; and ability to work with supervision.
• Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Community Foundation of the Lowcountry is committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume by Monday, June 26, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.Apply By Email