Director of Marketing
Resort Sales by Spinnaker, Inc., a vacation ownership sales company for Spinnaker Resorts, Inc., has an opening for a F/T Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing is a senior position that supports and implements marketing strategies to ensure ample, consistent and smooth operations of tour flow. This position is responsible for many of the functions and duties related to the Marketing department specific to the timeshare industry. In this role, the Director of Marketing represents our Corporate office by providing oversight to Marketing operations in Hilton Head, Ormond Beach and Branson. This role will provide direct oversight/management of company tour sources responsible for tour generation or works in conjunction with other senior marketing team members (primarily call center operations) to ensure tour goals are met and tour flow is consistent and runs smoothly whereby aiding Sales objectives. In addition, the Director of Marketing will provide management and leadership to direct and indirect reports ensuring marketing strategy and targets are achieved.
• Must be competent in the use of Excel, MS Word along with general knowledge of computer use
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build teams and have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must understand general budgeting processes and be analytical
• General knowledge of contract law with strong negotiation skills
• Must possess strong business acumen with a history of decision making based on ROI principles
• Needs to be a self-starter who can motivate one’s self to accomplish the goals of the position with little or no supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 5 years marketing experience preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years managing staff (management level a plus)
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include "Director of Marketing" in the subject line. EOE.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible