Are you a proven marketing veteran that thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Do you overcome obstacles by utilizing creative and visionary practices? Are you passionate about developing and leading a team of high-performing marketing professionals? As the chief marketing leader, you must know what it takes to design, create and market new products and services where our company generates new and retains existing customers. The Director of Marketing will establish and lead the overall strategic direction of the brand from concept to execution. You will implement strategies to maximize the return on marketing investment and deliver Hargray a competitive advantage. If you are goal-driven, highly creative with the desire to make a difference, we want to talk to you about this opportunity!
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 8-10 years’ experience of increasing responsibility in Marketing capacity
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
• Effective prioritization, implementation and monitoring of company’s goals and objectives.
• Capable of designing and implementing employee training and development.
• High level problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
• Strong communication skills to persuade others, articulate a point of view, and set direction.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient use of computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Hargray offers excellent benefits and compensation.
Hargray is an equal opportunity employer.