Construction Customer Service Representative
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM! How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality. Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people. At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve. A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup! JOB SUMMARY: Primary responsibility for responding to service requests in the field and managing those requests according to standard processes. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: • Conduct in-person homeowner assessments on an as needed basis. • Determine if corrective work order is needed. • Lead root-cause analysis. • Manage trades to completion of service requests to customers’ satisfaction. • Perform minor service related tasks (e.g., adjustments, repairs), as requested. • Establish and maintain positive customer relationships. • Determine trade accountability for back charges and P.O.’s. • Authorize payment for work performed up to approval limits. • Follow applicable legal protocol and process necessary workflow.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Valid Driver’s License because driving is an essential function of this position.
• Minimum of 1-3 years customer service and warranty experience or equivalent
• Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personality types
• Strong emphasis on quality of service and follow-up
• Basic construction skills and knowledge
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Analytical ability necessary to perform root cause analysis
• Ability to manage warranty/customer service processes in a high
• Basic computer skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Cost management
Competitive Compensation including Quarterly Bonus Package. Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K, Life Insurance, Vacation/PTO, Paternity Leave, etc.Apply By Email