StoneWorks, Inc., a fast paced granite fabricator shop, is seeking a qualified candidate to program and assist with the operation of our CNC Cutting machines, estimating, and other engineering requirements. This candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience running and programming CNC Machines or similar cutting equipment i.e. Plasma, Laser or Router, a complete understanding of mechanical design and job shop operations and production expectations, be experienced in the use of AutoCad, Prodim, or Similar software, the ability to read and understand blue prints, a good understanding of shop mathematics, and be able to utilize proper measuring equipment, such as a tape measure, calipers and micrometers. This position requires a dedicated and committed person with a solid working knowledge of job shop operations and expectations and Cad, CNC operating software. Basic Job duties: • Use AutoCad LT 2013 and Autocad inventor or Similar Cad Software to do layouts of components and assemblies to customer specifications • Should be familiar with programming CNC machines • Read and understand Blueprints and mechanical drawings • Program components using AutoCad, Prodim or Similar software • Assist with scheduling work to meet customer deliveries and expectations • Assist with specifying and ordering of materials and components • Perform Quality inspections on completed components and assemblies prior to shipping • Interact with customers and suppliers on a limited basis • Load and Maintain Computer Files on Windows based computer system • Estimate and bid machined and fabricated components and assemblies • Works close with Production Manager, Templating and Shop Supervisor to insure that production jobs are done in the correct order and that the programs provided to the CNC operators are accurate and timely.
• Be capable of passing a drug screening and criminal back ground check
• Capable of being productive in an unsupervised capacity
• Able to work overtime and weekends as required
• Must be a motivated self-starter
• The ability to identify materials and their differences, i.e. granite, marble and other natural or man made stones
• Must be a good communicator with the ability to understand and carry-out work orders as given
• 3 years minimum Cad and Computer experience working with windows based software
• Solid and committed work ethic with a desire to advance
• AutoCad or Master Cam, Architectural Design: 3 years. Reliable transportation.
Group health and other insurance available. Company matching 401k.
Paid holidays and PTO
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
This organization participates in E-Verify
Salary: $30k+ depending on experience
Start Date: ImmediatelyApply By Email Call to Apply no phone calls, please