• Prepare construction plans, including notes and details, plan and profile sheets, and x-sections. • Assist in preparation of cost estimates. • Perform related tasks associated with this position as may be assigned. • Light travel may be required.
• Certificate from an Accredited program desired.0-2 years’ experience in the Civil Engineering or related field.
• Functionally proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 or later is required (Civil 3D experience a plus).
• Strong organizational skills; ability to work independently or on a team.
• Ability to work within budget and schedule constraints on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient written & oral communication skills; ability to comfortably interact with peers, staff members, clients, and the general public.
G3 Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against age, gender, race, beliefs, etc. Position is eligible for full company benefit package, upon completion of probationary period, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holiday pay, and other benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Salary: commensurate with experience
Start Date: January 2017Apply By Email Call to Apply 8438399566