Marleys Island Grille
Bartenders are dynamic sales people who provide excellent hospitality and sales of food and beverage offerings.
- Memorize all store specific cocktail recipes and garnishes.
- Learn all food and beverage offerings for all appropriate service periods.
- Execute bar operations in a fast paced environment.
- Cultivate bar clientele and provide excellent hospitality to all guests.
- Serve customers by adhering to responsible alcohol service practices.
- Work in a team bar environment.
- Prepare service bar drinks for service staff.
- Drive sales by product knowledge.
- Setup bar in accordance with defined operational guidelines.
- Stock and rotate all bar products.
- Maintain clean work space.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work shifts up to 10 hours.
- Complete responsible alcohol service training.
- Working knowledge of standard bar recipes.
- Ability to free pour.
-Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Apply in person at Marleys Island Grille or online at serggroup.comApply Online Here Apply By Email