Court Atkins Architects, Inc.
Court Atkins Group is first and foremost a creative team. The studio is a talented and enthusiastic group of professionals who truly make it possible to create not only great architecture and but also a great experience for the client. For us, it’s about our personality, a youthful sense of humor, a rich culture, and a sense of vibrancy that cannot be duplicated. Working in one of our many studio teams, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a group of people diverse in age, gender, and work experience, collaboratively. Court Atkins Group supports and encourages work/life balance. We like to work hard and have fun. If we’re not still in the office finishing weekly progress reports, updating details, or out on the job site; you might find us at a company sponsored bowling outing, stepping outside for a mid-day frozen treat, teamed up on the golf course, or hanging out at one of the many Court Atkins Group designed watering holes. Check us out on www.courtatkins.com and on our Facebook page. You will find an opportunity to collaborate with smart, down-to-earth people as we continue to help create and define the character of the coastal Lowcountry communities where we live, work and play!
• 4 year Bachelors of Science degree in Architecture
• 2+ years work experience in Architecture and working on production of construction documents.
• Experience working with projects in variety of client industries such as residential or commercial.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software helpful.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Ajera Project Management software helpful
• Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a team environment.
Our benefits include:
flexible work hours, company pays 85% of your insurance premium, company contribution to your IRA, professional and personal growth allowances, 120 hours per year of paid time off in addition to office approved holidays, participation in profit sharing, among others.
We have positions for new graduates with several years experience and others who have more experience. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: ImmediatelyApply By Email Call to Apply 843.815.2557