JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY This position is to provide accounting assistance to the SMC Accounting Department. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Complete Front Desk Audits. Research issues with Managers/staff as needed. 2. Process monthly Rental payouts. 3. Post to General Ledger and make appropriate adjustments. 4. Process credit card chargeback transactions. 5. SMC daily bank deposits 6. Daily Credit Card clearing entry 7. Bank reconciliations. 8. Reconciliations of various Balance Sheet Accounts 9. Accounts Receivable Invoicing 10. Assist with preparation of monthly/year end accounting records.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. High School diploma with some additional education in accounting, secretarial or computer field.
2. Several years of prior accounting experience.
3. Several years of prior experience with data entry.
4. Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
5. Work as a team, and be open to take direction as needed.
6. Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word and Excel. Excel skills must be at an advance level. Knowledge of Peachtree accounting software a plus.
7. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Excellent administrative skills (i.e., attention to detail, accurate data entry, takes appropriate initiative).
10. Good problem solving skills.
Go to www.coastalemployment.net to complete one of our online applications. Once you are done you can contact our office to talk to one of our Recruiters who will be able to assist you further.
Start Date: ASAPApply Online Here Apply By Email Call to Apply 843-837-5627