About Beach House Hilton Head Island
In April 2016, the Resort completed $7 million in floor-to-ceiling guest room renovations. The new Premium Oceanfront Guestrooms offer front row seats to live music at Tiki Hut – and the new Premium Patio guestrooms are steps from the sand. The newly renovated Junior Suites offer plenty of space, ocean views, and space for up to five guests. With more than 50 miles of scenic trails at its doorstep, the resort’s newly designed interior emphasizes Hilton Head Island’s stunning coastline – with an airy, coastal beach vibe. And there’s more…
• The 202-room renovation has transformed Beach House into a truly boutique, oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island.
• Beach House is home to the world-famous Tiki Hut, the only toes in the sand, drinks in hand experience on Hilton Head Island—here you’ll enjoy live music daily, watch the pros play volleyball, and sip cocktails crafted by one of the Island’s favorite bartenders.
• Start and end your day at The Porch Southern Kitchen, serving up Low Country favorites all day long, complete with outdoor seating, an oversized fire pit, late night live music, and dive-in movies.
• The sparkling Resort pool, located steps from Coligny Beach, is a perfect place to soak up the sun.
• Beach House is just down the sand from Beach Market shops and restaurants … and across the street from Coligny Plaza’s 60 shops and restaurants – all connected by walking paths.
• The renovations extend beyond the guestrooms – over 6,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space has been upgraded to reflect the genuine beach vibe, including two of the finest private, beachfront event venues on the Island. The Resort can accommodate groups up to 300 people for events, weddings and retreats.
What hasn't changed?
The sounds of the ocean waves. Hundreds of yards of unspoiled beachfront. The perfect location across from Coligny Plaza. Onsite dining and live entertainment at The Porch and Tiki Hut. And everything you've come to love about Beach House.