Can you feel the momentum? It’s happening.
Thirty million dollars is a big investment. But the owners of the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa understand that the near 30 million dollars they’re investing in their Hilton Head Island property is money well spent that will pay far greater dividends in the future. When completed it will be the largest investment made to the Westin since it was originally built.
They’re not alone in their investment in our community and the momentum is building.
- The Town of Hilton Head Island is investing $13 million in south-end improvements to the Coligny area and Bluffton’s Buckwalter Place continues to be a success story with its diversified growth.
- The Hilton Oceanfront Resort officially becomes an Omni property next week and with that change comes millions of dollars in reinvestment in the property.
- The Holiday Inn Oceanfront is spending millions to renovate its entire property.
- Planned changes for the Inn at Harbour Town are moving forward and will turn this area into a showpiece property that competes with the finest resorts in the nation.
- The booming downtown and promenade area of Bluffton continues to thrive and the ambitious plans for the redevelopment of the Mall at Shelter Cove will continue to spur more investment.
- The vote of confidence by RBC Bank and Boeing shown by their multi-million dollar investment in our landmark PGA TOUR event also speaks to the momentum that’s happening on Hilton Head Island, Bluffton and the Lowcountry.
We’ve never been a community that is shy about big goals and about making them happen. These projects aren’t just great investments for the companies that are making them, they’re good for all of us. We all benefit when investment is made in our community that spurs renewal and growth.