If you’re looking to increase your visibility in the business community, the Chamber Champions Sponsorship program is your premier opportunity.
Our Chamber Champion members enjoy many sponsorship benefits throughout the year, an investment that earns dividends that go far beyond your membership investment.
So much more than a business sponsorship, Chamber Champions offers a comprehensive “blanket sponsorship” that places you and your business in the forefront of the region’s key events with invitations to VIP events, complimentary tickets to a variety of chamber functions , reserved tickets and seating at some of our signature events and special recognition in chamber publications, programs, our website and other highly visible venues.
Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Increased visibility and branding throughout the year at all Chamber events.
- Advanced reservations at a variety of key events including State of the Region, Chamber Ball, Business Golf Classic and Taste of the Season.
- Recognition in our annual Membership Directory.
- Dedicated page on our Chamber website.
- Annual recognition in the Chamber Business Monthly, Chamber Ball program, State of the Region program and Business Expo program.
- Recognition on our exclusive Chamber Champion Plaque in the Chamber lobby as well as a traveling sign which is taken to all events.
- Invitation to several exclusive VIP events throughout the year, including the annual exclusive Chamber Champions Reception.
- A complimentary Ad in “Chamber Business Monthly” and advertising opportunities at a reduced rate.
- Exclusive Chamber Champion name badge to wear to Chamber events.
The Chamber Champion Sponsorship Program is an annual program which runs in tandem with the chamber’s fiscal year, July 1 through June 30th. It is a tax deductible business expense which helps fund various chamber programs and initiatives throughout the year.
For more information email Cathy Havens or call (843) 341-8369.
2016-17 Chamber Champions
- Coastal Plains Insurance
- Heritage Classic Foundation
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Palmetto Electric Cooperative
- Resort Rentals of Hilton Head Island
- Savannah/Hilton Head Int’l Airport
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Engel & Volkers
- Hub International Southeast
- McNair Law Firm
- MLS of Hilton Head Island, Inc.
- Prudential Financial – Christopher Corken
- Sam’s Club
- Andy Twisdale Realtor
- Charter 1 Commercial Inc.
- Covert Aire
- Dixon Schwabl
- Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors
- Oldfield Club
- Sign D’ Sign
- Sun City Hilton Head Community Association, Inc.
- Technical College of the Lowcountry
- Wood + Partners